Property ID : Starts Hill Road
For Sale £280,000 - Flat
M F L have the utmost pleasure in introducing this charming two bedroom first floor flat located in the lush area of Farnborough. Surrounded by its open country side and not forgetting all your local amenities and is just a short journey into ‘Locksbottom’ for your larger shopping facilities.
The property has been designed to keep the interior bright with modern design and fittings, including contemporary lighting and appliances, quality tiling, flooring and wall finishes to complement a standard of high quality living.
Your beautiful home will consist of the following:
• A spacious Master Bedroom > 13’ 1” x 13’ 1” (4.00 m x 3.99 m);
• Joining the Master Bedroom is a fully tiled Bathroom with separate shower cubicle > 5’ 11” x 5’ 10” (1.80 m x 1.77 m);
• There is also a useful Separate W.C. Located next to the Master Bedroom > 4’ 10” x 2’ 10” (1.47 m x 0.86 m);
• A sizeable Second Bedroom that can also be used as a spare room or games room abiding to your own personal preference > 9’ 7” x 5’ 2” (2.92 m x 1.57 m);
• A modern styled Kitchen with all the essential appliances > 10’ 8” x 6’ 11” (3.24 m x 2.10 m);
• A huge open space Lounge with, perfect for placing modern or even antique furniture > 20’ 1” x 14’ 5” (6.12 m x 4.39 m).
• Situated on the first floor;
• Carpeted bedrooms;
• Traditional fixtures and fittings;
• Large windows to allow maximum light into the rooms;
• Surrounding area is full of lush greenery;
• Located within proximity of Locksbottom High Street with its array of restaurants and shops;
• There are also a handful of mainline (Southeastern) train stations surrounding your investment such as Hayes br; Orpington br and Petts Wood br (to name a few) leading you to London Victoria, London Bridge, Charing Cross and London Cannon Street;
• Ideal for First time buyers* or the Savvy Investors;
• Leasehold with approximately 101 years remaining to the lease;
• tbc Awaiting further information regarding Service / Ground rent charges.
Internal viewing highly recommended – Call Now to avoid disappointment.
** All measurement’s / dimensions (where provided) are approximate where quoted. For guidance only and M.F.L (Mujifat Ltd) cannot take responsibility for any error or misstatement – Nor can be relied upon on a basis of valuation **
** References to appliances and/or services do not imply that they are necessarily in good working order or fit for the purpose **
** The particulars as described do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor can they be regarded as representations **
** All interested parties solicitor must verify the tenure/lease information, fixtures plus fittings including all planning/building regulation consents **
** Money laundering regulations – Intending buyers will be asked to produce identification and documentation at a later stage and we will ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale **