Property ID : Penge High Street
For Sale, SOLD £285,000 - Duplex
Looking for an Investment? Potential development? Conversion opportunity?*
Well, Look no further > M F L welcomes this spacious 3 bedroom split level unit in Penge.
*Planning permission for the conversion of first and second floors into 2x Two bedroom flats has now lapsed…
Before we continue… We must advise you, the vendor is selling the property as a 3 bedroom split level dwelling (over two floors) on top of a commercial unit.
The apartment once had permission granted in July 2006 to convert the first and second floors into 2 two bedroom flats. Unfortunately for them, this has now lapsed in 2009.
Please refer to the ‘Bromley Councils Database Public Access for Planning, Building Control and Licensing’ > Application No : 06/01696/FULL1** to obtain the previous planning details.
Otherwise, samples of the lapsed (granted) permission information can be provided to you once you have registered your interest.
** All interested parties solicitor/architect must verify the tenure/lease information, fixtures plus fittings including all planning/building regulation consents if re-seeking permission or other **
(Important: Please Note that M F L will be charging the buyer a admin/agent fee of 1% of the agreed sale.)
Located within a stone’s throw away to Penge East and West over ground station and not forgetting Kent House station.
Your investment benefits from the following existing rooms:
• Front Facing Reception room > 18’17″x 15’58” (05.54m x 04.75m);
• Kitchen (with entrance) > 16’21” x 9′.97″ (04.94m x 03.04m);
• Bedroom #1 > 14’56” x 11’51” (04.44m x 03.54m);
• Separate W.C;
• Specious hall way > 14’59” x 6’10” (04.45m x 01.86m);
• Terrace space.
And on your Second / Top floor:
• Hall way > 18’14” x 6’07” (05.53m x 01.86m);
• Bedroom #2 > 14’89” x 11’54” (04.54m x 03.52m);
• Bedroom #3 > 15’55” x 11′ 35″ (04.74m x 03.46m);
• Large family bathroom > 6’95” x 12’27 (02.12m x 03.74m).
• Walking distance to mainline and over ground station;
• Steps away from Penge High Street with it amenities;
• Approx.10 mins drive from Crystal Palace;
• Approx. 7-8 mins to Penge East station (to Victoria – every 15mins).
## E P C Ordered and will be made available to view shortly ##
** All measurement’s / dimensions (where provided) are approximate where quoted. For guidance only and Mujifat Ltd (M F L) cannot take responsibility for any error or misstatement – Nor can be relied upon on a basis of valuation **
** References to appliances and/or services do not imply that they are necessarily in good working order or fit for the purpose **
** The particulars as described do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor can they be regarded as representations **
** All interested parties solicitor must verify the tenure/lease information, fixtures plus fittings including all planning/building regulation consents if re-seeking permission or other **
** Money laundering regulations – Intending buyers will be asked to produce identification and documentation at a later stage and we will ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale **