Property ID : Lower Gravel Road
SOLD £280,000 - Maisonette
M F L welcomes to the market your 2 bedroom top floor maisonette.
Your property is beautifully presented and comes with a ‘Share of Freehold’ and a ‘Private Garden’ to rear. Just off of Bromley Common and a short distance to ‘Locksbottom’
Your First Floor Maisonette is situated just off of Bromley Common and a short distance to ‘Locksbottom’.
There are also a handful of mainline (Southeastern) train stations surrounding your investment such as Hayes br; Orpington br and Petts Wood br (to name a few) leading you to London Victoria, London Bridge, Charing Cross and London Cannon Street.
Your property is surrounded by its open country side and not forgetting all your local amenities; and is just a short journey into ‘Locksbottom’ for your larger shopping facilities.
Also, your abode is in close vicinity to local primary schools, secondary schools and also Bromley College.
Your property consists of the following:
• Private entrance hallway leading ‘Up’ to your Home;
• Living room > 14’5″ x 11’11” (4.39m x 3.64m);
• Kitchen (Off Living room) > 7’6″ x 6’11 (2.29m x 2.10m);
• Bedroom One > 11’1″ x 11’0″ (3.39m x 3.36m);
• Bedroom Two > 9’2″ x 8’10” (2.79m x 2.69m);
• 3 Piece Bathroom > 7’6″ x 6’11” (2.29m x 2.10m).
• Separate Cloak room / Storage;
• Loft space;
• Gas Central Heating;
• Double Glazing Throughout.
• Share of front garden, lawned and fenced;
• And your very own Private rear garden with side access > 49′ x 22′ (15m x 6.76m)
• Share of Freehold;
• no chain / chain free;
• Ideal for first time buyers / Investors.
## Interested? < Keys Held > Why not Call Now to arrange a quick viewing?
** All measurement’s / dimensions (where provided) are approximate where quoted. For guidance only and M.F.L (Mujifat Ltd) cannot take responsibility for any error or misstatement – Nor can be relied upon on a basis of valuation **
** References to appliances and/or services do not imply that they are necessarily in good working order or fit for the purpose **
** The particulars as described do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor can they be regarded as representations **
** All interested parties solicitor must verify the tenure/lease information, fixtures plus fittings including all planning/building regulation consents **
** Money laundering regulations – Intending buyers will be asked to produce identification and documentation at a later stage and we will ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale **