Property ID : Linkfield Street
SOLD £130,000 - Flat
M F L is extremely pleased to introduce this well-presented, newly converted, one bedroom lower ground floor flat located near to the town centre, with Redhill Train Station that providing frequent transport links to London all day.
The rooms are well sized and can only be described as a warm and inviting place to own as a starter home or for investment.
Set in a quiet location, yet still well facilitated for various activities, it is local to a popular shopping centre with various restaurants and plenty of parks and recreational areas.
The flat itself is newly converted with modern fixtures and fittings; clean and well equipped, with no further work required for maintenance.
Your investment consists of the following:
• Double bedroom > 8’0” x 11’2” (02.44m x 03.42m);
– Radiator and double-glazed window.
– Radiator and space for your Washing Machine.
• Fully tiled 3 Piece bathroom suite > 4’8” x 5’10” (01.43m x 01.79m);
– Bathtub with mixer tap with shower fitting, pedestal hand basin & low flush toilet.
• Conservatory / Lounge / Dining room > 11’8” x 8’0” (03.57m x 02.46m);
– Leads to front door, includes radiator and double glazed windows with folding / sliding patio doors splitting the kitchen.
• Fitted kitchen > 13’10” x 7’8” (04.23m x 02.35m);
– Leads to communal door gas cooker with extractor hood, radiator.
• Allocated Parking.
• Independent entrance from rear / communal entrance from the front;
• Electric Water Tank.
• No Chain;
• The Lease is for a term of 124 years from 18 April 2012, thereby leaving 121 years to run on the lease;
• Private Freeholders and do not employ managing agents to collect the rent/services charges due;
• Services charges are payable in one quarter sum of the total costs on an ad-hoc basis;
• Ground Rent: £150.00 Per Annum;
• The Building Insurance of the property is arranged by the Landlord.
Why not Call Now to arrange a quick viewing?
** All measurement’s / dimensions (where provided) are approximate where quoted. For guidance only and Mujifat Ltd (mfl) cannot take responsibility for any error or misstatement – Nor can be relied upon on a basis of valuation **
** References to appliances and/or services do not imply that they are necessarily in good working order or fit for the purpose **
** The particulars as described do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor can they be regarded as representations **
** All interested parties solicitor must verify the tenure/lease information, fixtures plus fittings including all planning/building regulation consents **
** Money laundering regulations – Intending buyers will be asked to produce identification and documentation at a later stage and we will ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale **